Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sighting on the ET Highway


In the past few months, there have been a number of UFO reports from southern Nevada, in particular, from the region around the infamous Area 51, the non-existent government installation.
The account below is from Janet, a woman who contacted me about her December, 2012 UFO sighting.

"I was driving south through Nevada and had passed through the little town of Rachel.  I was partway between Rachel and Alamo.  It was early evening.  The sun was going down fast and honestly I didn't want to be driving out in that part of the country after dark but now I was stuck.

Let me tell you up front, I have been abducted a number of times.  At this point in my life, I don't care if anyone believes that or not.  It is a fact of my life.  Since the last abduction, I have tried to avoid areas that have a history of a lot of UFO sightings.  Maybe it sounds silly, but I just don't want to do anything to encourage another experience.  I had no intention of driving over the ET highway at night because I knew there were a lot of sightings there.  I didn't have a lot of choice though.  You see, I live in California but most of my family is still in Nevada and Utah.  We're still close so I try
to see them as often as I can and certainly around birthdays and holidays.  This incident happened when I was going to stay with my family for the Christmas holiday.  I was supposed to leave early in the morning before sun rise so that I could be there early but my boss caught me the night before and needed me to take care of something at nine in the morning.  I couldn't say no.  It was supposed to be quick, but well, you know how those things are.  I left much later than I wanted to and as a result, there I was in that part of Nevada with the sun quickly going down.

Ever since my last abduction, I have a strange sensation in the back of my neck from time to time.  I believe it's a reaction to aliens or UFOs being nearby.  A friend who's into UFOs thinks that I have an implant but I don't even want to know if I do or not.  Anyway, that buzzing at the base of my neck started as I was driving on part of the ET highway.  I looked around but didn't see anything at first.  I tried to just focus on driving.  I sped up, hoping to just get to Alamo and maybe stop in the restaurant there to be around people.  I thought that might make me safer.  There weren't any other cars on the road at the time.  The buzzing got stronger and then I looked up through the windshield of the car.  There ahead of me, hovering in the sky was a craft.  It had a row of lights along it that were bright white.  It was not like any kind of airplane I had ever seen before.  It was sort of a sphere but looked like it was squashed a little.  It was right over the middle of the road ahead of me.  I stopped the car
and just sat there.  I started praying, hoping that whatever was in that ship would not notice me and would just go away.  It seemed like a long time, but it was probably just a minute or two when suddenly the ship darted off, very, very fast heading towards the mountains.  I drove off as fast as I could.  I went straight through Alamo and didn't stop until I had to for gas.
After visiting my family for a few days, I decided to take the long way home.  Even though it was a few hours longer, I just couldn't think about driving through that area again."

Recently, MUFON received a similar report from Alamo, Nevada.  The report was filed at the end of December and details the sighting of a sphere shaped craft.

Is this exterrestrial activity or is something new being tested at Area 51?  I suppose the answer should be simple since Area 51 doesn't exist, but personally, I have a lot of questions.



1 comment:

  1. I just love this stuff and could sit around and read about it all day long! Thanks, David, for sharing all of this in your blog. - Traci Otake

    -Oh, I am now proceeding to the Leprechaun Press site to finally order Black Eyed Children!

    ReplyDelete